- Adrian Peterson of the Vikings broke the single-game rushing record in only his eighth game. Against the Chargers. Clearly there is no bad matchup for this guy.
- The New England and Indy defenses help up surprisingly well against each other’s offenses–they are startable every week from now on.
- Detroit spanked the Broncos 44-7. Who would have thought the Lions would reach the point where they are usable in fantasy football at QB, RB, WR, and D?
- Drew Brees had another huge game with 445 yards and 3 TDs. Still, he spreads the ball to so many receivers that only Marques Colston and David Patten have been getting the ball consistently enough to be worthy of starting at WR.
- Jamal Lewis finally rewarded his fantasy owners with 4 TDs, but they came on 20 carries for 37 yards. It was luck. Lewis has run for 64 yards or less in every game but one this year, so don’t expect any more huge fantasy outputs.
Week 9 Recap: Rookie Rushing Leader
Posted under: Football